Wax these spammers!

  • bhampton1963
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      I agree with the previous posts about these "Great New Websites."
      Say what they're about. Of course, the reason nobody describes them
      is that they're websites with material that probably violates some
      server's standards; I just tried to check out the links that were
      posted only to find that the site or page they linked to had been
      removed.