New AH! Pics at Hughes-Fans

  • roydster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 7:10 PM
      G'day All,

      Just thought I'd let everyone at the AH! sister site know that there
      are some new AH! images on display at the Hughes-Fans Yahoo Group
      located at - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hughes-fans/

      Adam kindly supplied some preview images, one from an upcoming Wizard
      issue which features Spidey and all the women in his life and the
      other a delightful Mary Jane which was created for the Heroes
      stores. They can both be found in the Photos section in the folder
      titled, AH! Pin-Ups.

      For those not aware, there are 2 branches of the Adam Hughes fans
      family and we're (Hughes-Fans) the other one :) It's definitely
      worth a look and I extend a warm welcome to anyone who'd like to look
      around. Regards,

      Royd
      (Moderator, Hughes-Fans)