172Let me introduce myself ~

  • longfist2003 <tangjie3@hotmail.com>
    Jan 9, 2003
      Greetings to all - I recently discovered Adam's work in the X-men/
      Wildcats crossover and as an aspiring comic book illustrator I
      have been hunting down anything I can find on Hughes. There is
      a huge article and pics on Hughes in ( I believe) this months
      issue of Comic Book Artist. Your comic shop should carry it in
      the magazines section.
      I am working on an upcoming online comics/fiction website
      called New Nocturne Fiction ( newnocturnefiction.com ) which
      has a preview site coming out towards the end of this month.
      The site is under construction now but you can have a peek. My
      online portfolio is www.donaldjackson.com if you'd like to see
      my work- it really needs to be updated though.
      All the best- Donald
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic