Group Shuting Down

  • tnt46464
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      The Sims Music Group has been on its last leg for an entirely
      unacceptably long period of time. Therefore, after much thought, I
      have decided that the members of our unfortunately disastrous group
      deserve to know that, at this time, I am incapable of providing the
      services I once could with incredible speed and efficiency. In other
      words, I wish for the moderators and members to be informed that of
      5/1/06, I am insisting that the group be shut down indefinitely. Thank
      you all for support through this trying time and best wishes.

      Sincerely,
      jlpmusic100
      Owner of the Sims Music Group

      Through the computer of
      TNT46464
      Moderater of the Sims Music Group
    • Debi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        The owner's bouncing so one only knows if the moderators will be able
        to do that, depending on their settings. It's a shame that you would
        want the site closed already. It's not that old and can still have
        some potential. Maybe some members who have sims music files can
        share theirs as well? That's an idea to think about anyway.

        Lady D

        --- In the_sims_music@yahoogroups.com, "tnt46464" <tnt46464@...>