New Group!

  • jlpmusic_100
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hello Everyone!
      Incase you don't recognize my Yahoo ID, this is the original owner of
      this group. Unfortunately, after a few successful months of the group,
      my account was deleted. I have come back to yahoo to revive the
      activity of this group but found that neither of our loyal moderators
      have the authority to close this group or become owners. I have opened
      a new group to replace this one!

      The group can be found at:

      Please join us!
    • jlpmusic_100