Good woman to know

  • Sally G.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      Glynda Alston Campbell is a descendant of Noble Anderson Sr., through his son, Samuel. Samuel had SEVEN daughters.......wow. Glynda has many interesting relations. She has been sharing many links with me and I've been posting them in our Links section.

      If any of you have links to stories about any of your related family, please post the link so we can all share in the stories.

      Happy Mother's Day to all of our mothers, past and present.

      Sally