Re: New file uploaded to the_noble_anderson_tree

  • Fran Bolton
    Message 1 of 255 , Mar 5 12:21 PM
      Feeding chickens at age 91, when a tree fell on her. Those Noble Andersons were tough! I love these documents that fill in the - (dash) between the birth and death date. There is so much more to a member of your family tree than just those dates. Visit this site, read the poem that asks " Will you be proud of the things they say, of how you spent your DASH?" http://www.thedashmovie.com/
      Fran
      Fran--- In the_noble_anderson_tree@yahoogroups.com, the_noble_anderson_tree@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the the_noble_anderson_tree
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Obituaries and Death Certificates/ellenmcgeeTexas_Deaths,_1890-1976_4165499_147.jpg
      > Uploaded by : sallyfromhouston <sallyfromhouston@...>
      > Description : Ellen Anderson McGee death certificate
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      > http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > sallyfromhouston <sallyfromhouston@...>

    • Sally Goodson
      Message 255 of 255 , Jul 26, 2010
        Yes, exactly.

        The Staley papers were given over to the Brownwood Genealogy library annex a couple of months ago. The family who has been so dedicated in keeping Staley Cemetery in such good shape donated the pages. It was a real exciting gift! I keep a copy up on my bulletin board by my desk.