New file uploaded to the_noble_anderson_tree

  • the_noble_anderson_tree@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 255 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the the_noble_anderson_tree
      group.

      File : /Obituaries and Death Certificates/Anderson_BettyJean_DC[1].JPG
      Uploaded by : sallyfromhouston <sallyfromhouston@...>
      Description : Betty Jean Anderson, daugh of Brady F. Anderson

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      sallyfromhouston <sallyfromhouston@...>
    • Sally Goodson
      Message 255 of 255 , Jul 26, 2010
        Yes, exactly.

        The Staley papers were given over to the Brownwood Genealogy library annex a couple of months ago. The family who has been so dedicated in keeping Staley Cemetery in such good shape donated the pages. It was a real exciting gift! I keep a copy up on my bulletin board by my desk.