Happy 2009

  • Sally G.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
      Ok, I am trying hard to get myself back into the swing of things. We
      are still dealing with a lot of issues left from Hurricane Ike but
      I've let them bare down on me too much. I have a stack of pictures to
      add, stories and news to share……….ideas for home pages…..

      How are all of you? I'm lonesome for you all. What is up with all of
      you? How were your holidays? Any family traditions continued? Share
      them with your cousins!!

      I know we have a shortage of space issue for our documents here(which
      is a good thing when you consider our problem is caused by all of our
      family documents uploaded here.) I secured us space on
      Ancestry.com's "freepages" but have yet to get off my butt and figure
      out how or what to do with the space so far. I joke and say it goes
      on the to-do list but its time I started getting things done again.

      A book about the family has been published. If you need information
      about that, just email me.

      I am having lunch with two of William Columbus Anderson's favorite
      grandson's granddaughters in a couple of weeks…..phew that was a long
      one……….so, if they agree, we will take pictures and post them for
      you. I will be going out to Humble, Texas for another to get some
      pictures of gravestones. On the flip side, I just got an envelope
      from Pam S. and another from Glynda. And, a volunteer with
      Findagrave.com took some pictures for me in New Mexico.

      I even predict a road trip in my future, so look out.
    • Fran Bolton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2009
        Time sure has a way of flying by when you aren't looking! I wrote a
        check today, and was SHOCKED at the date!
        I had my blended famly's typical multi Christmas
        gathering/dinners/parties, that included a Progressive Dinner, where
        each course is at a different home, progressing on to the next
        course, etc, ending with the coffee and dessert finale! It makes for
        a loooong evening!
        Then off for a vactaion that included trips to LA and OK. A few days
        were spent at our weekend lakehouse in East TX, and we had a couple
        of great camp fires! The weather couldn't have been better. My
        brother was here from FL, a sister from San Antonio.
        (Now, what to do about all that homemade fudge pudge!)
        Sally, you do a great job with this group. One thing that makes it
        such a pleasure is that you have a life, and realize others do also,
        and you do not place importance on message count, but rather allow
        the quality info to come naturally, at the poster's time and
        convenience.
        Fran --- In the_noble_anderson_tree@yahoogroups.com, "Sally G."
        <sallyfromhouston@...> wrote:

        > Ok, I am trying hard to get myself back into the swing of things.
        We
        > are still dealing with a lot of issues left from Hurricane Ike but
        > I've let them bare down on me too much. I have a stack of pictures
        > add, stories and news to share……….ideas for home pages…..
        >
        > How are all of you? I'm lonesome for you all. What is up with all
        of
        > you? How were your holidays? Any family traditions continued? Share
        > them with your cousins!!
        >
        > I know we have a shortage of space issue for our documents here
        (which
        > is a good thing when you consider our problem is caused by all of
        our
        > family documents uploaded here.) I secured us space on
        > Ancestry.com's "freepages" but have yet to get off my butt and
        figure
        > out how or what to do with the space so far. I joke and say it goes
        > on the to-do list but its time I started getting things done again.
        >
        > A book about the family has been published. If you need information
        > about that, just email me.
        >
        > I am having lunch with two of William Columbus Anderson's favorite
        > grandson's granddaughters in a couple of weeks…..phew that was a
        long
        > one……….so, if they agree, we will take pictures and post them for
        > you. I will be going out to Humble, Texas for another to get some
        > pictures of gravestones. On the flip side, I just got an envelope
        > from Pam S. and another from Glynda. And, a volunteer with
        > Findagrave.com took some pictures for me in New Mexico.
        >
        > I even predict a road trip in my future, so look out.

      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2009
          I miss you all! I am happy in my new job working for the State of FL Dept of Juvenile Justice. I got hired during a freeze so go figure. We all have to get together. I am saving to move right now. Good girl Sal. Hope you are all well!!

          Elizabeth