Re: [the_noble_anderson_tree] New file uploaded to the_noble_anderson_tree

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 1, 2008
      What do you mean, I will look anywhere. There is nothing in the TX archives as far as I know. He tried a case in Colorado, TX with a JG Thurmond and other attys from Sweetwater. They were married in So. McAlester OK not far from Ft Griffin, His son that died contracted the disease in Sulphur Springs outside of Ft Worth.

      Elizabeth

      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 19, 2009
        Thanks for adding your story. You could write a story a day for the site. We would never get bored and you'd never run out of them.