2008 Massey Family Reunion

  • gly_nda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      There will be a Massey Family Reunion Aug.31,2008 at Cross Point
      Hotel in Rocky Mount,Missouri.The reservation dead line is July
      30th.Please phone or e-mail 636-528-6430 or bmass30@.... This
      is from Brad Massey.

      You will meet many descendants of Martha Ellen Anderson and James
      Massey,if you can make it. I went to this Massey reunion in 1988 on
      Sept.4. Took the Red eye from San Francisco and they were waiting for
      me at the airport. I had a wonderful week end with the Massey Clan
      and purchased the great Massey Book by Treva Massey. I learned at
      that time about "OUT LAW SAM" whom they had not heard of since 1870-
      1872 when my Gr.Grandmother Jackoline left Mo. and went into the
      Indian Territory.

      Cross Point Hotel at 573-365-0600 ask for Cindy and tell her you are
      with the Massey Reunion. Rooms are 59.00 for 2 Queen Beds and 69.00
      for two Queen beds and a sleeper sofa.

      Get in touch with Brad Massey!

      Glynda