Anderson Information ,Georgia Lottery

  • gly_nda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008

      http://www.1805georgialandlottery.com/fda_m.shtml

      http://www.1805georgialandlottery.com/a.shtml

      Moses and William Anderson in the Georgia Lottery for Cherokee land.

      My Alston family on my fathers side also appear here. The Cash family also were my fathers family.

      Moses and William were  Samuel Anderson  brothers. Samuel was my Gr .gr.gr.grandfather

      I have seen the Land Lottery infomation from some of the Anderson researchers and find it here as a document.Thanks to all.

       Glynda

    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        Hey Glynda! Where did you find this list of land lottery people. I think I have found my Greshams with these Andersons.

        Elizabeth

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008

          http://www.1805georgialandlottery.com/petd.shtml

           I did a search for Georgia land Lottery 1800.....aol or google...Lots if info. out there.   Hope it helped!

          Glynda

          --- In the_noble_anderson_tree@yahoogroups.com, Elizabeth <esandpiper@...> wrote:

          > Hey Glynda! Where did you find this list of land lottery people. I think I have found my Greshams with these Andersons.
          >
          > Elizabeth

        • Elizabeth
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
            It seems my Greshams weren't as lucky as my Andersons but it put me in the right direction to keep looking there. Thanks, it was a great find

            Elizabeth