Back At It

  • Sally G
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2012
      I've been awol from here for too long. I've started updating files tonight. Not many but it is a new start. I have hundreds to add....

      Sally
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2012
        I know you have a lot on your plate. I took care of my Mom too. So different a story though. Hope you have a good support system for you in place. Looks like you do from the look of the internet responses. I am still plugging away at old Frank. That Springfield directory was interesting something I did not have it put me in a different direction. Have a gal from the DAR on the track. Hope you are well have been working on here too. xo E

        Elizabeth