Mary Ann "Polly" Anderson Parker

  • Sally G
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2012
      I got excited. I found the missing sister of David Q. and William Columbus Anderson. Mary Ann "Polly" Anderson Parker did not die in Missouri but in California. Found her today there and Rollie found the grave on Findagrave. All the children of William M. and Jane Scruggs Anderson are now accounted for!

      Sally
    • Rollie Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2012

        Great job, Sally.  All 9 of the Stone County Andersons accounted for.  Four sons accompanied their parents to Brown County, Texas.  Two daughters ended up in California.  They other three stayed in Missouri.  You put Henry Clay Fuller and his fictional account of  Bloody Bill Anderson¬ís exploits to shame.

        John Henry Anderson

        Birth 16 Jul 1826 in Pendleton District, South Carolina, USA

        Death 01 Jun 1909 in Stone, Missouri, USA

        Mary Ann "Polly" Anderson Parker

        Birth Jan 1828 in Pendleton Dist., SC

        Death 1917 in Chico, Butte County, California

        Francis Marion Anderson

        Birth Jul 1829 in South Carolina

        Death 1910 in Texas, USA

        David Q. Anderson

        Birth 08 Aug 1832 in Cole County, MO

        Death 12 Feb 1885 in Byrds Store, Brown County, Texas, United States

        Parsedda Perilee Parazatta Anderson Cannady

        Birth 28 Oct 1833 in Cole County,MO

        Death 21 Apr 1918 in Chula Vista, San Diego, CA

        Martha Ann Anderson Leath

        Birth 1837 in Cole County, Missouri, USA

        Death 1894

        James Noble Anderson

        Birth Jan 1838 in Cole County, MO

        Death 1900 in Brown County,TX

        William Columbus Anderson

        Birth 07 Feb 1840 in Cole, Missouri, USA

        Death 01 Nov 1927 in Brown County,TX

        Elizabeth Anderson Simpson

        Birth ABT 1842 in Greene County, Missouri, USA

        Death 1894