Hello again

  • Sally G
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 15, 2011
      Well, I took a vacation from working on our tree and this site. I ran across a photograph today that has rejuvenated me so expect updates from this site again. If not, someone poke me.

      The photograph I found is of James Andrew Anderson and his wife, Nannie Lee Brumley. James is the son of James Noble Anderson and Emily Denson Anderson. I was very happy to find the photograph. I had collected pictures of all of the children of Emily and James Noble Anderson, save for James Andrew. So, I was very happy to add this to the tree.

      The photo can be found in the James Noble Anderson album in the Photos section.

      I hope you all had a nice holiday season.

      Your Noble Nut,
      Sally Anderson Goodson
    • Sally Goodson
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 15, 2011
        I should also add that if anyone has not visited Ancestry.com to review the family tree there, just email me and I'll send you an invitation.

        Sally

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 26, 2011
          been sick have not been online a lot.  need to be re invited to ancestry if you are able too get to the site.  Thanks
          Donna

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 26, 2011
            I will do that next, Donna. Are you well enough to take phone calls now?

            Love, Sally