Julia Clements

  • Sally G
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2010
      Julia is our new homepage focus. She is the daughter of Israel Clements and Harriet C. Anderson. Her Anderson grandparents are Moses G. and Jane George Anderson. Her Clements grandparents are Charles Clements and Nancy Jack.

      Julia lived her entire life in Brown County and she never married. I've been told she was a strong woman, like her mother. She was also devoted to her Aunt Martha Elizabeth Anderson who married William Columbus Anderson. Julia often made sure Martha was well cared for.

      Death took her while still a vital woman. She was missed by her surviving siblings, nieces and nephews and neighbors.
    • Clay Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2010
        One of Texana Clements’s great great granddaughters will be in Brownwood in December documenting her life and videotaping areas of the county where they lived and died. She is a young Professor at Eastern New Mexico’s University. Texana was Israel and Harriet Anderson Clements's daughter.