Next week

  • Sally G
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
      Several of us will be meeting up in Texas next week. I hope to have some new pictures to post. Preparing for the trip has kept me from working on the site.

      My next major overhaul here will be moving all of the census records from Files into Photos. I can free up space for several pdf files that I want to share with you all.

      Sally
    • Fran Bolton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
        Sally, I'm looking forward to our group meeting, and I know you are excited about meeting new cousins face to face for the first time. I may not be an Anderson cousin, but I have grown close via the Internet and phone calls!

        Fran

        --- In the_noble_anderson_tree@yahoogroups.com, "Sally G" <sallyfromhouston@...> wrote:

        > Several of us will be meeting up in Texas next week. I hope to have some new pictures to post. Preparing for the trip has kept me from working on the site.
        >
        > My next major overhaul here will be moving all of the census records from Files into Photos. I can free up space for several pdf files that I want to share with you all.
        >
        > Sally

      • Sally Goodson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
          You are an honorary Anderson for all of your work in helping us.

          Sally, I'm looking forward to our group meeting, and I know you are excited about meeting new cousins face to face for the first time. I may not be an Anderson cousin, but I have grown close via the Internet and phone calls!

          Fran

          --- In the_noble_anderson_tree@yahoogroups.com, "Sally G" <sallyfromhouston@...> wrote:

          > Several of us will be meeting up in Texas next week. I hope to have some new pictures to post. Preparing for the trip has kept me from working on the site.
          >
          > My next major overhaul here will be moving all of the census records from Files into Photos. I can free up space for several pdf files that I want to share with you all.
          >
          > Sally

        • DEBORAH PITEZEL
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
            Where in Texas?  I will be in Irving Texas for work Weds-Fri

            D. Pitezel

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
              Oh, so close. I have to be back in Houston Tuesday night!!!

              Sally