New finds

  • Sally G
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
      We have all come across things in looking for our family histories that have intrigued us, puzzled us, delighted us, caused us to ponder, excited us and have amazed us. Take for instance what is happening now with the help of some of our Anderson friends like Gay, Fran, Judy, Clay and cousins Rollie and Pam, we have come a long way in identifying Moses Anderson's missing son. This is so very exciting seeing the collaboration in putting different pieces of information together. I think the Noble Tree is very lucky to have these friends and family that as so good at what they do.

      In honor of the graciousness of others, the Noble Tree executive panel has agreed to give awards out. The first award goes to Gay Mathis for beginning the recent unraveling of Moses' family and to Fran Bolton for being brave and cold-calling the descendants of this line of Moses and Jane George Anderson.

      I will post the actual awards when Yahoo is more in the mood.

      Sally
    • franbolton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
        Yes, Sally, we are alternately intrigued, puzzled, delighted, excited, amazed, and given plenty to ponder with what we find concerning our family histories.
        It helps so much to belong to a group who research the same individuals, to pool your efforts and rewards.
        I am expecting some new and exciting info on the George family to come in this week, as in Noble's son Moses who married Jane George.

        Fran

        --- In the_noble_anderson_tree@yahoogroups.com, "Sally G" <sallyfromhouston@...> wrote:

        > We have all come across things in looking for our family histories that have intrigued us, puzzled us, delighted us, caused us to ponder, excited us and have amazed us. Take for instance what is happening now with the help of some of our Anderson friends like Gay, Fran, Judy, Clay and cousins Rollie and Pam, we have come a long way in identifying Moses Anderson's missing son. This is so very exciting seeing the collaboration in putting different pieces of information together. I think the Noble Tree is very lucky to have these friends and family that as so good at what they do.
        >
        > In honor of the graciousness of others, the Noble Tree executive panel has agreed to give awards out. The first award goes to Gay Mathis for beginning the recent unraveling of Moses' family and to Fran Bolton for being brave and cold-calling the descendants of this line of Moses and Jane George Anderson.
        >
        > I will post the actual awards when Yahoo is more in the mood.
        >
        > Sally

      • Sally Goodson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
          Yes, I forgot to add that part of the story.