Howdy

  • Sally G
    Message 1 of 49 , Dec 16, 2009
      You know, the homepage block is a collection of photographs of Robert Marion Bailey, grandson to William Columbus Anderson. I've been told that Robert was William C's favorite grandchild. Robert is even buried next to his grandfather at Staley Cemetery.

      The other night a member of this group came across Robert's draft registration card. I thought it a wonderful find since his descendants have the photograph of him in France during the period of WWI.

      It is all these little pieces we find along the way that make our ancestors so real to us today. I encourage you all to share what you find with us all. I've sent out a number of emails that have most of the email addresses of those that are the descendants of Noble Anderson Sr., so you can always use that to send out a message to us all.

      I have been sorting all my files so that I can redo this site. I am trying to weed through all the allied families so that we don't have a thousand folders. I thought I'd put together a list of allied families and I'll post those here. Then, contact me if there are others that you think so be added. Just email me.

      Happy holidays to you all.

      Sally
    • Sally G
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 22, 2012
        Ok, got a few requests for odd jobs to do in Brown County....last chance to make a request.....

        Also, hope you enjoy the new photos and files added. Many thanks to the contributors. Keep sending me stuff!

        Sally