New pictures

  • Sally G.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
      I just wanted to say that we are lucky to have a new photograph for our files. Its really great because it is of Texana Anderson Pedigo, daughter of William Columbus and Martha Elizabeth Anderson. The photograph was taken with Texana's great granddaughters when they came to visit her during the 1950s at her Salt Creek Community home. I love that we have the younger photographs of her and now one of a more mature Texana. She sure was a cute little old lady. I have posted the pictures in the BIG FAMILY ALBUM and will add them to the William Columbs Anderson album.

      Also, I also received a photograph taken during the visit I had with two of these great granddaughters. They are very gracious and sweet ladies themselves.

      Sally
    • Fran Bolton
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2009
        Sally, you are doing an amazing job locating Noble Anderson descendants!
        You are doing a great job with the photos and other documents as well.
        I am curious about one thing, concerning the photo of Storm Anderson, son of William C of Salt Creek TX, and gr-grandson of Noble Anderson....William C and two of his sons, Storm and Francis Marion, seem to all have a "lazy eye", so I assume this was heriditary. I am curious as to whether Storm passed this on to his children/descendants as well?
        All of these descendants connecting and sharing prove one thing indisputably, they all share a common ancestor, Noble Anderson.