Fw: [WoW] Fwd: Ale Arsenal

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Although feeling a bit slighted that Randy didn't ping us,
      If around the San Carlos area Thursday evening.
      Let us know how it goes,
      Roger.

      Hope this email finds you well and happy. I would like to extend to you and all of WOW an invitation to come to the first tapping of Drake’s Aroma Coma event on Thursday from 6-9 at Ale Arsenal http://www.facebook.com/AlearsenalSC.

      This is a beautiful new craft beer bar in San Carlos that promises to be the best craft location on the Peninsula. It is right next door to The Refuge. I would love to see you there. Please pass the word of this event and new location to all of the Worts.

      Regards,
      Randy Griggs
      Specialty Brands Manager - Coastal Region
      Certified Cicerone™
      DBI Beverage
      245 S. Spruce Ave, Suite 900
      South San Francisco, CA  94080