Re: [the_headquarters] Fw: Tulare County Fair Homebrew Contest - don't see 'local drop-off'

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
      Per the "Official Entry Guidelines" at http://tchops.org/

      • Entries (Bottles) Received  Art Building
        August 30 and 31, 9 am – 6 pm &
        - September 4 - 6, 10 am – 4 pm

      I see no local drop-off locations published.

      If I hear of any local drop-off locations, I'll let everyone know,
      Roger.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2012
        Bert explains no local drop-off locations- suggesting a combined FED-EX shipment.
        Wish I had better news,
        Roger.

        Thank you for your interest

        Unfortunately we do not have any other drop off points. Fed Ex deliveries are refrigerated immediately by the front office staff.

        You are only 3 1/2 hours away but we only get up there a couple of times a year, for Longshot last month and State in November

        I hope to see your entries, ship them all together if that helps

        Remember the Fair wants the Form first, then the entries (so they can have the tags printed up and an entry count)

        Cheers!
        Bert