Re: [the_headquarters] Fw: Tulare County Fair Homebrew Contest

  • ocarroll85
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
      Thanks for forwarding this Roger, I may finally enter this year! Do you happen to know if there is a drop off location anywhere close or if someone will be transporting entries?

      "Roger St. Denis" <meadguy@...> wrote:

      Anyone looking to get some objective feedback?

      Cash prizes, no entry fee!

      The Tulare County Fair Homebrew Contest is coming up soon!

      As a Judge we would welcome your assistance. As a homebrewer we would appreciate your sharing this info with other homebrewers you know.

      Cash Prizes! No Entry Fee!

      Application forms and entry details at http://tchops.org

      Entry FORMS due August 24th, beers accepted a week later.

      Judging Sunday September 9th, sign in 9:30 am.

      Please let me know if you can help out

      Cheers!
      Bert

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2012
        Per the "Official Entry Guidelines" at http://tchops.org/

        • Entries (Bottles) Received  Art Building
          August 30 and 31, 9 am – 6 pm &
          - September 4 - 6, 10 am – 4 pm

        I see no local drop-off locations published.

        If I hear of any local drop-off locations, I'll let everyone know,
        Roger.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2012
          Bert explains no local drop-off locations- suggesting a combined FED-EX shipment.
          Wish I had better news,
          Roger.

          Thank you for your interest

          Unfortunately we do not have any other drop off points. Fed Ex deliveries are refrigerated immediately by the front office staff.

          You are only 3 1/2 hours away but we only get up there a couple of times a year, for Longshot last month and State in November

          I hope to see your entries, ship them all together if that helps

          Remember the Fair wants the Form first, then the entries (so they can have the tags printed up and an entry count)

          Cheers!
          Bert