Re: [the_headquarters] Willows Market in Menlo Park

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
      Well Brian.

      I've been scouring beer venues to prep for BJCP (Beer Judge Certification Program) training.
      I stopped at the Redwood City Bev Mo, on my way to K&L.  I was able to get the majority of subcategories for styles 2-11 at Bev Mo.

      K&L was able to help me out, with the Kolsch (Gaffel), but didn't have the others I needed.  The attendant suggest the Willows Market (corner of Middlefield & Willows in Menlo Park).  I stopped.  While K&L had one Kolsch, Willows had 4 or 5, and a bit less expensive!  They claim to have 1,000 craft beers.
      They've got a bunch of Schlenkerla beers, I've never seen.  They also have the Uerige Sticke Alt!

      Check out the Willows Market when you get up that way,
      Roger.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
        Oh man that looks great...

        Prost!