Fwd: Help Wanted

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2012
      Looking for a new employee at MoreFlavor Los Altos as Richard is leaving at the end of July.  I would appreciate it if any members that might be interested forward a cover letter and resume to me at garyb@... or drop off at the store.  Must be able to work weekends.  Approximately 28 - 32 hours per week.

      Cheers,

      Gary

      --
      Cheers,