No June meeting/ RYE beers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012

         Hey Guys-

        Sorry for the late notice, we will not be holding a meeting at my house in June. There is so much going on currently and there's just no time. If someone wants to host a meeting, please feel free to do so and we can try to get something together and make it happen.

        Thanks to everyone who showed up at the brew in. Thanks to Mario for brewing. We got a couple beers brewed with no major hiccups, a Belgian saison and a Belgian trippel! They are currently in secondary fermentation and tasting awesome. Also, thanks to those who brought beer. It was a good time and I would like to do another in the future. Maybe fall? or Spring?

        There is a lot coming up in the homebrew world that is just around the corner- NHC, NCHF, comps, etc. I will be posting more info about upcoming events as soon as possible.

        Also, we have a big bag of Rye malt just begging to be brewed with. Whenever anyone wants some, let me know you can have as much as you need. I would like to have a couple people brew with it and we can present them together towards the end of the year. Any takers?

                                                                                                                   -CHEERS!  -Andy