Fw: Stewards (and maybe judges) requested for San Mateo County Fair homebrew competition

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2012
      Anyone want to steward at the San Mateo County fair next Saturday?

      I'm told there will be one, morning session.  There should only be a few panels, so it won't be too challenging.

      This will be interesting- as we will be judging the morning of the first day of the fair! https://www.sanmateocountyfair.com/#

      If you would like to steward or judge.  Contact Brad Strutner bradstrutner@... and Marie Kemper <mkemper5@...>
      to confirm.

      See you there,
      Roger.

      I know this is a tough time of the year with dads and grads AND the competition calendar is pretty full. Next Saturday will be our final judging at the San Mateo County Fair and we will be judging live at the fair with a commentator to interact with the fair goers! I am wondering if any of you know anyone that might be interested in being a steward for us....free parking, free entry to the fair AND a $10 food coupon to use towards whatever fair food item their little tummy desires....

      Feel free to forward this message, or ask them to contact Brad Strutner

      Thanks in advance!
      Marie

      I know this is a tough time of the year with dads and grads AND the competition calendar is pretty full. Next Saturday will be our final judging at the San Mateo County Fair and we will be judging live at the fair with a commentator to interact with the fair goers! I am wondering if any of you know anyone that might be interested in being a steward for us....free parking, free entry to the fair AND a $10 food coupon to use towards whatever fair food item their little tummy desires....

      Feel free to forward this message, or ask them to contact Brad Strutner
      bradstrutner@...

      Thanks in advance!
      Marie