BABO judging in San Leandro Saturday, Hamilton Mountain north San Jose Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      A few more judging opportunities this weekend.

      1. Saturday (June 2) we will be judging at the Brewmaster in San Leandro.

        I anticipate two sessions:
        - 10:30am and
        - 2:00pm.

        At a minimum, we will judge the AMERICAN ALES (BJCP 10).

        We will use Queued Judging with mini-BOS to identify 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.
        The following URLS will provide details for this style of judging.
        - http://www.bjcp.org/docs/Queued_Judging_quickref.pdf
        - http://www.bjcp.org/docs/MiniBOS.pdf

        The Brewmaster is off the Marina Exit of 880 in San Leandro.

            BREWMASTER
            2315 Verna Court (on Marina Blvd.)
            San Leandro CA 94577

        I'll be driving the van, if you'd like to tag along.
        I'll be leaving my house around 9:15am.

      2. Sunday (June 3) we are organizing a judging session in north San Jose at Hamilton Mountain (Alum Rock Park).
        This session will likely be in the afternoon.
        We will judge FRENCH/BELGIAN/SOUR ALES.
        Let me know if you'd like to judge Sunday afternoon and I'll provide details as soon as they are firm.

        This will also be queued judging with mini-BOS to determine 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.

      3. As a reminder, Jon Sheehan is still looking for judges to help in Alameda.
        - Sunday 6/3, 11am or whenever the consensus is... open to hosting two sessions.
        - Monday 6/4, 6:30p
        - Wednesday 6/6, 6:30pm
        - Thursday 6/7, 6:30pm
        Please contact Jon via e-mail for details or RSVP:  slofella@...

      Let me know if you have questions or better yet if you can judge or steward.

      Thanks,