BABO judging in south San Jose and Alameda

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      BABO received 250 entries so there will be lots of preliminary judging prior to final judging at the Alameda County Fairgrounds on June 9.

      We got a late start organizing preliminary judging, so there will be lots of e-mails which may get confusing.
      Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want to judge/steward but have questions.

      I'm hoping to organize sessions over the next week in the following locations:
      • south San Jose (Bernal at 101/85),
      • Alameda (Jon Sheehan),
      • Campbell (Brian Sassone),
      • north San Jose (Hamilton Mtn area, likely one evening next week) and
      • San Leandro.

      Brandon and I will be judging tonight in south San Jose.
      If I could get a couple more judges, I could seat another panel.

      If so, we would likely judge either of the following:
      - 15  SPICED, HERB, VEGETABLE BEER  or
      - 17  SPECIALTY BEERS

      Please let me know if you're available to judge/steward tonight.
      Let me know if you're available to judge this weekend or one evening next week so I can organize more flights.

      Jon Sheehan is organizing flights in Alameda (for you east bay folks).
      IPA (27), Stout (21), and Strong Ales (11).
      We'll be doing queued judging for this, with the winners picked by mini-BOS... therefore I need at least 6 judges for IPAs, 4-6 judges for Stouts, and 4 judges for Strong Ales.

      I'm free to host on the following days:
      • Thursday 5/31, 6:30pm
      • Sunday 6/3, 11am or whenever the consensus is... open to hosting two sessions.
      • Monday 6/4, 6:30pm
      • Wednesday 6/6, 6:30pm
      • Thursday 6/7, 6:30pm
      Please contact Jon at slofella@... for questions or to RSVP for Alameda judging.

      Sorry for all the e-mails and confusion.

      I appreciate your support,
      Roger
      CELL: 408-393-1744.