Fw: LongShot Judging: June 30th in Oakland

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2012
      For you ranked & experienced judges out there.

      For you stewards (experienced or novice), this is a great comp to volunteer.
      Boston Beer company takes care of the volunteers VERY well.
      The Oakland Convention Center at the BART station.
      And the Convention Center is blocks away from Pacific Coast Brewing, Luka's Taproom, The Trappist and Beer Revolution!

      I've already responded confirming to judge both days.

      Let me know if you have any questions or interest in helping,