Re: [the_headquarters] reminder- BABO entry registration closes Wednesday, May 23

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2012
        Roger,

         I should be available to pick up BABO entries from either More beer or Beer makers or both on Friday. I should also be able to help prelim some flights as well, if you need help. Let me know. I am still up in the air for stewarding BABO. It is always tough around Amber's B-day. I will let you know as soon as I can.   -Later