25th Annual BABO At The Alameda County Fair

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      BABO (Bay Area Brew Off) entries for the Alameda County Fair homebrew competition entries can be left at our drop off locations from Santa Rosa, to Concord to Livermore, Berkeley, San Leandro, San Jose and Los Altos til Friday May 25.  We will be receiving entries at the Pleasanton fairgrounds Saturday, May 26 from 10am til noon.

      PLEASE NOTE:  This year all entries must be registered by Wednesday May 23 via online (or to the fair by Monday May 21 with hard copy entries).

      • Online registration must be completed by Wednesday May 23,
        Paper registrations due at the fairgrounds by Monday May 21.

      • Entries due at drop-off locations until Friday May 25.
        Entries can be dropped of at the Alameda County fairgrounds 10am-noon May 26 (Saturday of Memorial Day weekend).

      • Final judging Saturday June 9 (at the Alameda County fair).

      Details at http://draughtboard.org/babo2012/htdocs/Announcement.php

      Let me know if you'd like to judge or steward,
      Roger St. Denis.
      BABO Organizer.