Fw: Personal barrels

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012
      Interested in getting your own 5 gallon barrel?
      Read on,
      Roger.

      Hi all,
      Here is the information for your clubs on ordering barrels from Balcones Distillery... Please distribute to your club members.

      Greetings all! We have an opportunity to order a pallet of small barrels from the Balcones Distillery in Texas. These barrels are 5 gallons, so small enough that you can brew and fill them on our own. No group projects needed for these! I believe they are made of American oak.
      The barrels are available are from their Blue Corn Whiskey and their Rumble (a honey and mission fig flavored rum). Price depends on shipping, but is likely in the $50-60 per barrel range. Stillage stands were included in the price last time.
      If you are interested in these barrels, please get in touch with me at:
      Shephardlee@...
      Few points;
      I am going to limit everyone to no more than 1- 2 barrels per person. Just to ensure many people have a chance to get a barrel.
      Please understand that Rumble barrels may be in limited supply, so if there are not enough to go around you may have to take a Whiskey barrel instead. Payment will be collected up front once the order is put together. The delivery date will likely be in mid May.

      Here is a link to the Balcones web site for more information...
      http://www.balconesdistilling.com/

      Cheers!
      Lee Shephard

      Got this email from Lee Shephard.  Read on!

      jon

[...]

      Relayed via my digital familiar.