Re: [the_headquarters] HOPTIMUN @ Harry's TODAY!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2012
      hoptimuM.)

      From: ocarroll85 <ocarroll85@...>
      To: the_headquarters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:03 AM
      Subject: [the_headquarters] HOPTIMUN @ Harry's TODAY!

      Harry's Hofbrau will be tapping Sierra Nevada Hoptimun at 3PM today. Apparently, they have two small kegs so they will be limiting people to one 12oz pour per customer. If you haven't had it, it's a well done resinous/citrusy Double IPA, but a little on the hot side at 10% alc. -Later

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2012
        Do you know if they still have sanctification on tap? I saw this morning that they tapped it last night. Either way, I'll be stopping there later today.