Winter KraftBrew Beer Festival

  • Jeff Achtzehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2012
      Andy, thanks for setting-up this Yahoo group for The HeadQuarters!

      Club members - Andy/Amber, my wife and myself went downtown last night to checkout the KraftBrew Beer Festival. Here's a brief recap:

      • Long line (maybe 75 people deep) to get in but moved pretty quick - We only waited 15-20 mins
      • They were pouring maybe 50 beers (25 on draft, 25 in the bottle)
      • Mostly dark beers (porters, stouts, strong ales)
      • A quarter of the beers were gone by the time we got there at 7pm
      • 4oz half-pours were $2, and 8 oz full-pours were $4
      • Had a # of good beers, tops for me was Port Brewing's Old Viscosity

      They will be doing this again in the summer.

      Prost!
      Jeff