Frozen Foam Beer Coming to Japan

  • chrisferderer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2012
      Would any of you enjoy this? I'm a bit skeptical...
      It might work better with a darker beer, but it still seems weird.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2012
        Locally, I could only see that being tapped at somewhere in Santana Row, Like the Yardhouse or Blowfish sushi... Where someone could see you eating/drinking it. : )

        Would any of you enjoy this? I'm a bit skeptical...
        http://beerstreetjournal.com/kirin-launching-frozen-foam-beer/
        It might work better with a darker beer, but it still seems weird.