THE NEW HEADQUARTERS HOMEBREW CLUB MEET UP GROUP!!!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013

        What's up gang? -

         We have set up a " meet up " group for the Headquarters Homebrew Club. It can be seen at

         There you can sign up for Meetup and join the group's membership. This will be the primary hub for all meetings, 'brew ins', competitions, events, and general information having to do with the Headquarters. Our meet up group has been established in lieu of a " traditional " website, which may be incorporated at a later date. We have been up on meet up for about a week now and have gained much interest. This is a great way to connect with people that are passionate about beer and brewing, share information, and promote our club!

         There are still details to be worked out as far as the meeting info / agenda and event calendar go. We will be constantly be updating and dialing in Club information in the coming weeks and would like to have this be the sole provider of info for club members.

         That being said, we ask that everyone who would like to keep up on club info / events and be part of what looks like the fastest growing homebrew club in the southbay switch over to our new meet up group from our traditional yahoo group.I will follow up in the next few weeks to insure that everyone who wants to, gets in the group.    Thanks guys!

        CHEERS!
        -ANDY