Fw: Santa Cruz Fair 2013 Coming Up

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      Heads up!

      The Santa Cruz County Fair homebrew competition is coming up.

      • Registration Deadlines
        - Paper Registration: August 2
        - On-Line Registration:  Wednesday August 14 at 11:59 pm.
          On-Line Registration is encouraged!
        - Procrastinators:  Saturday August 17, 9-5 and Sunday August 18, 12-4

      • Drop Off
        - Fermantation Solutions, Campbell, and 7 Bridges Santa Cruz
          August 10-16,  during business hours
        - Santa Cruz Fairgrounds: August 17, 9-5 and August 18, 12-4pm

      This is always a good competition to enter and judge.
      Hope you can make it,