Fwd: 4 Packs Of Pin Lock Kegs, Only $99.99!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Thanks for letting us know Derek!

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Derek Wolfgram <derek.wolfgram@...>
      To: "sudzers-members@..." <Sudzers-members@...>
      Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:07 PM
      Subject: [Sudzers-members] Fwd: 4 Packs Of Pin Lock Kegs, Only $99.99!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Midwest Supplies" <midwestsupplies@...>
      Date: Jun 27, 2013 10:29 AM
      Subject: 4 Packs Of Pin Lock Kegs, Only $99.99!
      To: <derek.wolfgram@...>

      Always The Best. Midwest.
      You are subscribed as
      derek.wolfgram@....
      If you experience difficulty viewing this message you can View in your browser.

      Midwest Supplies
      FAQ       FORUM       EVENTS

      BREWING EQUIPMENTBREWING INGREDIENTSWINE EQUIPMENTWINE INGREDIENTS
       72 HOURS ONLY!
      4 pack of used AS-IS Pin Lock Kegs for only $99.99!
      We found a cache of Used Pin Lock Kegs and snapped them up for our customers. In order to keep the price low we are selling these "as is" in a 4 pack only.
      These are the EXACT SAME KEGS that we normally sell for $45.00 each. The only difference is that we aren't taking the time to test each and every one.
      Our experience in testing Used Pin Lock Kegs is that they are perfectly fine at least 95% of the time. Don't pass up this deal...... You'll never see it again!
      Kegs are "as is". All sales are final, offer valid online only for 72 hours (06/27/13-06/29/13) or while supplies last, offer only valid for Pin Lock 4 Pack (SKU U8007). Limit six 4-packs per customer. No promo code required.

      CONTACT US     ABOUT US     CUSTOMER SERVICE     FORWARD     UNSUBSCRIBE     MANAGE PREFERENCES     CATALOG     MOBILE     FORUM
      Midwest Supplies | 5825 Excelsior Blvd | Minneapolis, MN 55416 | United States