Fw:Thirsty Thursday 6/20 with Santa Clara Valley brewmaster, OFlaherty's

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      FYI.

      I need to check out O'Flaherty's pub the next time I head downtown.
      ... O'Flaherty's pub at 25 N San Pedro St in San Jose .... There is a parking garage across the street - bring your ticket with you and the bar will validate parking.
      If you haven't been to O'Flaherty's recently, you might be surprised that they feature 38 taps now. Next week, one of those taps will be SCVBC's Electric Tower IPA, full of resiny & tropical hop goodness. Their current tap list is posted at http://oflahertyspub.com/drinks.html.
      Cheers,
      Derek