June HQ Meeting!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 5:42 PM
      Hey gang,

        The next club meeting is this Saturday the 15th at my house at 5pm. We will be discussing some of the upcoming events for the rest of the year and decide which we would like to participate in.

       Also, The club shirts are in! they will be available at the meeting so come and get em.

       As always homebrewed and commercial beer is welcomed and encouraged so feel free to bring some to share! Let me know if you have any questions.

       See you guys Saturday.

       660 Monica ln
       Campbell 95008
       Andy's cell- 408-480-2008