Call for judges & stewards for SMCF

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013
      Calling for judges and stewards for the San Mateo County Fair homebrew competition.

      We received 206 entries which need to be judged by June 8.

      Please register for the session(s) that you can help with at www.beercomps.org/smcf
      If you are a ranked or experienced judge, please just indicate "willing to judge", otherwise indicate "willing to steward".

      Judging Dates & Locations

      • Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM, PDT
        Morning and afternoon (Let me know whether you can do one or both).
           Brewmaster
           2315 Verna Ct San Leandro, CA 94577
           www.brewmasterinc.com

      • Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 9:30 AM, PDT
        Morning and afternoon (Let me know whether you can do one or both).
           San Mateo Event Center (Sequoia Hall)
           1346 Saratoga Ave., San Mateo, CA 94403
           www.sanmateoexpo.org/‎

      • Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 9:30 AM, PDT
        Morning session only.
           San Mateo Event Center
           1346 Saratoga Ave., San Mateo, CA 94403
           www.sanmateoexpo.org/‎

      Please do register your availability and preferences at www.beercomps.org/smcf
      The fair wants to get fair passes out to volunteers in a timely manner.  Registering allows us to do this more quickly and accurately.

      For those of you volunteering on June 8.  You won't need a fair pass to get into the fair (for the judging).  But if you'd like a spouse, significant other, child or friend to join you after judging then REPLY to Marie Kemper <mkemper5@...> so she can get you a fair pass in time.

      Let me know if you have any questions,
      Roger St. Denis,
      SMCF HOMEBREW Competition Organizer
      www.beercomps.org/smcf