The Headquarters Spring Brew In !

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 4:04 PM

       What's up gang ?

        I wanted to say thank you to everyone who attended and helped at the brew in! It was a success!!!

       (somehow)We managed to successfully brew three beers... A session American Brown, India Rye Red, and a Saison.

       Special thanks to the brewers, Patrick, Grant, and Roger for standing strong in the face of a buzz and sticking through.

       Thanks to jim for Q-in' up the delicious pork for the sliders that paired great with Pat's slaw and set the tone for the brew day! They were awesomeAlso, to Jeff for collecting and getting the orders together for the club shirts, and to everyone who brought beer or just came to hang out.

       We will have to try these beers together possibly at the July meeting.

      Another great Headquarters brew in. Maybe we will have to have a Fall brew in to balance out the year properly.....

       -Later