Fw: North Bay Bus Brewery tour - Sunday May 19

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      Apparently some people cancelled at the last minute.

      Bobby has scheduled a pickup at the West Oakland Bart station 9:30am so east bay folks can come along.

      Please notify Bobby if you have any questions or want to join us.
      -Bobby
      650-863-2107

      The rest of the details follow.

      I hope some of you can join us,
      Roger.

      Departure is the SJ Dierdon Caltrain/Lightrail Station.
      I will also do an East Bay pickup at the West Oakland Bart Station, by appointment only.

      From there it is lunch and plenty of amazing beers at Russian River.

      After this we are off to Stumptown and Bear Republic, both are pretty unique destinations, so I am sure it'll be a special trip.

      Date: May 19, Sunday
      Time: 8:30am - 6pm (Pickup in SJ Diridon Station and West Oakland Bart station (9:30am for the Bart station. This option is only available by request. Let me know via email or text)

      Locations:
      Russian River (Pliney, some amazing wine related beers, and so much more),
      Stumptown (Less known, but we hear it is great),
      Bear Republic (Racer X, one of my favs Red Rocket, and more!)

      Lunch at: Russian River (With some of the best Wings and Pizza you have ever had~)
      Bus: Limo seated super party bus.  Pics here: Inside   Outside
      Price: $55
      Includes: Delicious Snacks, Water, All the Gas and expenses for our 250 mile trip, and a Guaranteed Fun time!

      The bus fits "40", but that is 40 tiny people crammed in. I want to keep the number at 34 in order to make the experience extra enjoyable.

      Please order NOW by:

      1) Providing payment to me by Paypal
      Click here: PAYMENT URL or confirming via email and sending me a check

      1a) If you are against using paypal, that's fine, you need to get a check or cash to me asap. Drop me a line and I'll provide you my address.

      2) Emailing me at tunick@... letting me know you are coming.

      PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SEAT NOW AS THEY WILL SELL OUT SOON.

      -Bobby
      650-863-2107

      The really fun North Bay Beer Bus event is less than one week away.
      This is last call for those interested in joining. I have only 4 seats available and they are sure to go fast. If you are interested, now is the time to jump on.

      Departure is the SJ Dierdon Caltrain/Lightrail Station.
      I will also do an East Bay pickup at the West Oakland Bart Station, by appointment only.

      From there it is lunch and plenty of amazing beers at Russian River.