Fw: [Sudzers-members] Sierra Nevada Beer Dinner, March 28

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2012
      Anyone drink that sierra nevada swill?  -later
      California Cafe®MenusEventsPrivate DiningDirections
      Three Course Brewmaster's Dinner with Sierra Nevada Brewery
      Join Chef Bobby for another special night in our popular beer dinner series as he joins forces with Sierra Nevada Brewery on Wednesday, March 28 at 6PM.
      Enjoy unique and fun dishes such as our "Kermit's Last Stand" with frog legs and kohlrabi slaw and our Deconstructed House Pastrami with braised cabbage. Featured beers include Sierra Nevada IPA, Hoptimum - Imperial IPA, Ruthless Rye and Ovila - Quad.
      $37 per person++
      For reservations, please call 408-354-8300.
      ReservationsLike Us
      Old Town, 50 University Ave.  |  Los Gatos, CA 95030  |  408.354.8118  |  http://www.californiacafe.com/

      Forward to a Friend  |  Visit Us Online  |  Update Your Information  |  Unsubscribe
      This email was sent because you joined Our Online Newsletter in one of our restaurants, online or at one of our events. Your email address will not be shared with anyone. You can unsubscribe from this email and you will be removed from our list immediately. 6475 Christie Ave, Suite 300 Emeryville, CA 94608
      To ensure delivery, add CaliforniaCafe@... to your address book.