The Headquarters Spring Brew In!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013

       Hey Gang,

        Wanted to throw out the details for the brew in this weekend-

        What - The annual Headquarters spring brew in!

        Where - my house 660 Monica ln
                                   Campbell 95008

        When - Starts at 11 am - ???

         Who - Anyone who is interested in the art of brewing and craft beer is welcome.

        Why - Because.

       I have confirmed at least 3 brewers collaborating on two different beers.

       There will be snacks, water and of course beer. Feel free to bring a dish to share or / and a beer( s )There is also talks about a pulled pork slider bar in the works!

       Let me know if you have any questions or want to brew or donate a keg or bottles.

       See you guys there!

       Andy (408) 480-2008