Re: [the_headquarters] HQ APRIL meeting minutes

  • Jeff Achtzehn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      Thanks Andy!

      Guys, I will be at the brew-in but am not planning on brewing. I think Andy mentioned to me that someone was looking to borrow some equipment, so I'll bring my stuff. Only thing I can't lend are my carboys since I'm planning on brewing in one of the subsequent weeks to the brew-in. Guess that means I'll be bring my kettle, burner, propane, mash tun, immersion chiller, and other odds & ends.

      Prost!
      Jeff