call for judges and stewards for BABO final judging Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      Call for judges and stewards for BABO final judging Saturday.

      Thank you for volunteering to judge John W, Doug A, Jack, Richard W, Keefer, Paul Hsi, Mike B, Phil C, Jon K, Alex K, Ken K, Eric M, Krystian, Bob R, Eric S, Brad and Roger W.

      Thank you for volunteering to steward Joel V, Lincoln, Mike M, Aaron S., Serra, Douglas and Samie.

      We need a few more judges and stewards.

      If you're available to judge or steward, please register at www.beercomps.org/babo

      If you have questions please let me know,
      Roger.
      BABO Coordinator.