Fw: North Bay bus pub crawl May 18

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2013
      Some of you have asked about the Grain Trust's bus trip to the north bay.

      Bobby has a few more available seats.

      We will be starting at the Diridon CALTRAIN station in downtown San Jose.

      Please follow up directly with Bobby tunick@...
      You can send me question if you like,
      Roger.

      Date: May 19, Sunday
      Time: 9am - 6pm
      Lunch at: Russian River
      Bus: Limo seated super party bus. It is the exact bus Sachie and I used for our wedding tour and it was fantastic!
      Pics here: Inside   Outside
      Price: $55
      Includes: Delicious Snacks, Water, All the Gas and expenses for our 250 mile trip, and a Guaranteed Fun time!

      The bus fits "47", but that is 47 tiny people crammed in. I want to keep the number at 37 in order to make the experience extra enjoyable.

      ROUND 1
      The Grain Trust gets first seats.
      Please order now by:

      1) Providing payment to me by Paypal
      Click here: PAYMENT URL

      2) Emailing me at tunick@... letting me know your name and if you are bringing up to 1 guest

      You may have heard the Grain Trust is planning a bus pubcrawl to the north bay.

      Bobby has just opened it up to other clubs.
      The details follow.

      Please contact Bobby directly for details or to RSVP tunick@...

      Hope you can make it,
      Roger.

      Date: May 19, Sunday
      Time: 9am - 6pm
      Lunch at: Russian River
      Bus: Limo seated super party bus. It is the exact bus Sachie and I used for our wedding tour and it was fantastic!
      Pics here: Inside   Outside
      Price: $55
      Includes: Delicious Snacks, Water, All the Gas and expenses for our 250 mile trip, and a Guaranteed Fun time!

      The bus fits "47", but that is 47 tiny people crammed in. I want to keep the number at 37 in order to make the experience extra enjoyable.

      ROUND 1
      The Grain Trust gets first seats.
      Please order now by:

      1) Providing payment to me by Paypal
      Click here: PAYMENT URL

      2) Emailing me at tunick@... letting me know your name and if you are bringing up to 1 guest

      PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS BEFORE APRIL 10 (actually, hey do it now! Seriously. Why not?)

      I will then open it up to:
      ROUND 2 - Friends of TGT
      ROUND 3 - Other Homebrew Clubs
      ROUND 4 - The Homeless people of Santa Clara County

      Date: May 19, Sunday
      Time: 9am - 6pm
      Lunch at: Russian River
      Bus: Limo seated super party bus. It is the exact bus Sachie and I used for our wedding tour and it was fantastic!
      Pics here: Inside   Outside
      Price: $55
      Includes: Delicious Snacks, Water, All the Gas and expenses for our 250 mile trip, and a Guaranteed Fun time!

      The bus fits "47", but that is 47 tiny people crammed in. I want to keep the number at 37 in order to make the experience extra enjoyable.

      Please order now by:

      1) Providing payment to me by Paypal  (or if you will see Bobby Tunick soon, let him know how you will pay him and when.)
      Click here: PAYMENT URL

      2) Emailing Bobby Tunick at tunick@... and let me know your name and if you are bringing guests

      PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW (actually, hey do it now! Seriously. Why not?)

      On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Robert Tunick <tunick@...> wrote:
      Hello TGT,
      I have exciting news. I have booked our Beer Bus date and locked our bus with the company.
      It is going to be an amazing time!