call for judges for BABO prelims, Wednesday or Thursday evening

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      We've received 210 entries in BABO this year.

      A little down from last year's 250 count.

      I need to get the following flights judged before final judging May 11.

      • 20 entries on Table 10 American Ale  (BJCP 10A, 10B, 10C)
      • 12 entries on Table 12 Porter        (BJCP 12A, 12B, 12C)
      • 11 entries on Table 13 Stout         (BJCP 13A, 13C, 13D, 13E, 13F)
      • 14 entries on Table 21 Spiced, Herb and Vegetable  (BJCP 21A, 21B)

      I'm tentatively planning on judging the American Ales at the Brewmaster Saturday (May 4).
      I'll bring another flight, if enough judges sign up.

      I'd like to get the Spiced, Herb & Vegetable entries judged this week.
      Let me know if you are available to judge either Wednesday or Thursday at my house in south San Jose.

      For those of you further up the penninsula, I could bring Porters or Stouts if anyone wants to host Sunday and we can get enough judges for two panels.

      Looking forward to hearing from you,
      Roger.

      BTW: We can always use a steward or two.  Let me know if you'd like to steward.